Here are all the ways MyChart can help you manage your healthcare.
- Get medical advice: Send secure messages to your provider and clinical team.
- View clinical information: See clinical information, such as your provider notes, test results, allergies, medications and more.
- Share everywhere: Allow another user to access your clinical information wherever you are.
- Care everywhere: View information from your other providers outside of Bayfront Health St. Petersburg that use MyChart.
- Fast Pass: Get notified if an earlier appointment time becomes available.
- Direct scheduling: Schedule appointments with doctors and outpatient services, subject to availability.
- E-check in: Complete forms for your appointment ahead of your visit.
- Virtual visits: Have a face-to-face video visit with your doctor or provider.
- On-demand urgent care: Have a face-to-face with a provider after hours.
- On my way: Find the nearest emergency room, check the wait times and let the team know your arrival time.
- E-visits: Select symptoms from a checklist and submit it for your primary care doctor to review.
- Pay a bill: View statements, make payments or set up a payment plan online.
- Request financial help: Ask for assistance for help paying your bill.